- Deepak is the founder member of Acquizon Advisory Pvt. Ltd. and has more than 20 years of Investment banking experience. Acquizon is the India-exclusive member of Global M&A Partners network (network of leading boutique Investment banks across the globe).
- Before founding Acquizon, he worked with Ladderup – A boutique advisory bank in India focussing on mid-market transactions. His role involved leading the M&A practice and has advised clients both on buyside as well as sell side. He has also advised select clients on fund raising on the equity side. His role with Ladderup has given him in-depth understanding of the nuances of deal issues in the mid-market space in India.
- While at Lazard, Deepak was involved in transactions worth over USD 5bn +, involving large corporates like Tata Group and Birla Group on the Indian side and global players viz Panasonic, Unilever. With quite a few of his clients he has been involved at Strategy level which has led to multiple transactions with them.
- While at HSBC, he was involved in Capital Markets as well as M&A transactions. In Capital Markets his role involved handling Tender Offers, Delisting, Buybacks and has been involved even in Listing of Indian companies. His role while in HSBC provided a wholestic view of ECM transaction in India.
- Deepak qualified as Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India in 1998 and is based in Mumbai.