Krishna Kumar Saraf
- Over 30 years of experience with the well known Corporates including MNCs in the areas of Company Law, Compliance and Risk Management.
- Before taking up the advisory role at Acquizon, he held the position of President and Company Secretary at Binani Industries Ltd. – a well known Group engaged in manufacture of Cement, Glass fibre, Zinc and Construction etc. having global presence with turnover of ~Rs.45 Bn.
- Earlier than above he was positioned as Executive VP and Company Secretary at Greaves Cotton Ltd – Company engaged in manufacturing of Engineering Products with turnover of ~ Rs.20 Bn.
- He also held the position of Director – Corporate Affairs and Company Secretary at Boston Education & Software Technologies Ltd. And Prime Securities Ltd (an Investment Banking Firm) and Deputy Company Secretary at German Pharmaceutical & Chemical Co. – E. Merck (India) Ltd
- His role involved overseeing the matters attracting the FEMA and SEBI Regulations, drafting and also vetting of various documents/agreements including that related to cross border transactions, advising functional heads in various legal, commercial and litigation matters, formulation and implementing the schemes of Merger/Demerger and sale/purchase of undertakings
- Mr. Saraf is a fellow Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, holding Certificate of Practice by ICSI