- Deepak LadhaManaging DirectorDeepak LadhaManaging Director
- Deepak is the founder member of Acquizon Advisory Pvt. Ltd. and has more than 20 years of Investment banking experience. Acquizon is the India-exclusive member of Global M&A Partners network (network of leading boutique Investment banks across the globe).
- Before founding Acquizon, he worked with Ladderup – A boutique advisory bank in India focussing on mid-market transactions. His role involved leading the M&A practice and has advised clients both on buyside as well as sell side. He has also advised select clients on fund raising on the equity side. His role with Ladderup has given him in-depth understanding of the nuances of deal issues in the mid-market space in India.
- While at Lazard, Deepak was involved in transactions worth over USD 5bn +, involving large corporates like Tata Group and Birla Group on the Indian side and global players viz Panasonic, Unilever. With quite a few of his clients he has been involved at Strategy level which has led to multiple transactions with them.
- While at HSBC, he was involved in Capital Markets as well as M&A transactions. In Capital Markets his role involved handling Tender Offers, Delisting, Buybacks and has been involved even in Listing of Indian companies. His role while in HSBC provided a wholestic view of ECM transaction in India.
- Deepak qualified as Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India in 1998 and is based in Mumbai.
- Mihir ShahDirector - Investment BankingMihir ShahDirector - Investment Banking
- Mihir has over 12 years of Investment banking experience.
- Prior to joining Acquizon, he was with Ladderup as Vice President focusing on M&A advisory, Strategic Joint Ventures, Private Equity fund raising and Corporate Strategy.
- Before Ladderup, Mihir spent considerable time at Kotak Investment Banking advising clients on M&A and private equity fund raising as well as special situations fund raising.
- Worked across sectors with key focus on chemicals, packaging, FMCG / consumer products and financial services alongwith Industrials and Metals and Mining.
- He has done his MBA from Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai.
- Arpit SinghalAnalyst – Investment BankingArpit SinghalAnalyst – Investment Banking
- Over 2 years of professional experience out of which 1 year in Investment banking.
- Prior to joining Acquizon, he was with Assemblage Entertainment as Executive Finance & Accounts focusing on MIS reporting to top management.
- Chartered Accountant by qualification
- Aditya GaitondeAnalystAditya GaitondeAnalyst
- Recently joined Acquizon in its Investment Banking team after completing his CA
- Aditya is well-versed with financial analysis as well as research tools and contributes significantly in business development as well as transaction execution
- Prior to joining Acquizon, Aditya was with Sampat and Mehta – a CA firm as an Audit associate reporting to Partners
- Chartered Accountant by qualification
Acquizon > India Team
- Gautam RajSenior Advisor - DelhiGautam RajSenior Advisor - Delhi
- Over 30 years of experience, split equally between London and Delhi, focused on Corporate Finance and Strategy, Hospitality, Real Estate, Financial Services (Banking & Payment Systems) with blue chip companies
- Latest role was of Group Chief Investment Officer for Nest Investments Holdings - Responsible for investments at Holding Company level for a family-owned Group that has operating companies across 23 countries engaged principally in Insurance, Reinsurance and Real Estate
- Prior to that, he was Executive Vice-President, Strategic Development for Oberoi Group in India – where he was working closely with and reporting directly to Executive Chairman, P.R.S. Oberoi, to shape the Group’s growth agenda within the luxury hospitality sector.
- He was also a Partner at AT Kearney, India responsible for firms business in India and prior to that he was head of HSBC Investment Bank in India
- Anil AggarwalSenior Advisor - DelhiAnil AggarwalSenior Advisor - Delhi
- Over 30 years of experience mainly in the areas of corporate finance, treasury operations, strategy and M&A. He has worked closely with top managements at public Sector undertakings, large private sector companies, foreign banks and MNCs having presence in India
- His last assignment was as CFO & Director of a large PE Investor and real estate developer – IREO. He was instrumental in raising USD 800 mn at project and holding company level
- Prior to that, he has acted as CFO of Punj Lloyd for a year and before that he was CFO of Bunge India Pvt. Ltd. (one of the world’s leading agri-commodities MNC).
- Anil was also involved in the Group Finance activity of RPG Enterprises and was responsible in reviewing the performance of group companies and also leading the M&A function for the group’s inorganic strategy
- Krishna Kumar SarafSenior Advisor - MumbaiKrishna Kumar SarafSenior Advisor - Mumbai
- Over 30 years of experience with the well known Corporates including MNCs in the areas of Company Law, Compliance and Risk Management.
- Before taking up the advisory role at Acquizon, he held the position of President and Company Secretary at Binani Industries Ltd. – a well known Group engaged in manufacture of Cement, Glass fibre, Zinc and Construction etc. having global presence with turnover of ~Rs.45 Bn.
- Earlier than above he was positioned as Executive VP and Company Secretary at Greaves Cotton Ltd - Company engaged in manufacturing of Engineering Products with turnover of ~ Rs.20 Bn.
- He also held the position of Director – Corporate Affairs and Company Secretary at Boston Education & Software Technologies Ltd. And Prime Securities Ltd (an Investment Banking Firm) and Deputy Company Secretary at German Pharmaceutical & Chemical Co. – E. Merck (India) Ltd
- His role involved overseeing the matters attracting the FEMA and SEBI Regulations, drafting and also vetting of various documents/agreements including that related to cross border transactions, advising functional heads in various legal, commercial and litigation matters, formulation and implementing the schemes of Merger/Demerger and sale/purchase of undertakings
- Mr. Saraf is a fellow Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, holding Certificate of Practice by ICSI